TTRPG University Affiliate Program

Do you love our courses, and want to earn money by recommending them to your audience? Join the TTRPG University affiliate program here!

How The TTRPG University Affiliate Program Works:

1. Sign Up

2. Share

Recommend TTRPG University products using your affiliate links. Post on your blog, emails & social media!

3. Earn

Earn 30-50% commission for every sale you refer to our courses.

4. Get Paid

Get paid via PayPal!

Questions and Answers

You can earn as much as you sell. There isn’t a limit. You earn 30-50% commissions on courses and other products. (This depends on whether the sales are for core university courses/products or partnered courses/products.) If you were to simply make a single course sale each day at your promo price of $89 (50% = $44.50 commission per) x 30 days, you’d make roughly $1,335 a month/$ 16,020 a year. 

The biggest contributor to sales is having an audience to share your link with. That being said, you don’t need a huge audience. You can advertise your link on Facebook or Instagram to expand your audience. 

Payouts are made on the 1st of each month, at least 30 days after the referral is paid. So if your customer purchased a course on February 2nd, you’d be paid on April 1st.

Self-referrals are strictly prohibited. This program isn’t a personal discount system; it’s to reward you for referring others.

If you purchase anything from TTRPG University using your own affiliate link, your commission for that sale will be voided. You’ll still receive commissions earned on your legitimate referrals. 

We use a highly rated and highly trusted system for our affiliate program. They use detailed tracking technology and provide an intuitive dashboard to view your visitors, customers, and payments. Your links track every click for 30 days, so if your link is the most recent one that someone clicked on and they buy within 30 days of clicking it, you’ll get that credit. See the promotion tips above.

Yes. You’ll get credit for any sales tracked through your links. The only time you may not is if the customer clicked on someone else’s affiliate link after yours before purchasing. In that case, the other affiliate would earn credit for the sale.

The second video above will walk you through how to create a link and how to use the Creatives!

You receive a copy of the entire package before the sale launch so that you can preview all the content to discuss with your audience.

You will make 70% of each sale made through your link. The other 30% will go to the site administrator. Each sale made by the administrator will also be divided 70/30. We will make 70% of our sales and the other 30% will be evenly distributed among all participating contributors as a bonus.

The biggest contributor to sales is having an audience to share your link with. That being said, you don’t need a huge audience. You can advertise your link on Facebook or Instagram to expand your audience. 

Absolutely. You can use anything on this site to help sell this bundle. 

This bundle sale will take place as soon as September 18th, 2020. There may be some changes in the dates based on needs.

If we don’t meet a minimum of 20 submissions for a grade category (ie: K-3, 3-8, 9-12), we’ll postpone the sale until next quarter. I’ll let you know if this happens by the submission deadline.

We recommend you spend some time before the sale writing blog posts or preparing social media posts.

You can earn as much as you sell. There isn’t a limit. You earn 30-50% commissions on courses and other products. (This depends on whether the sales are for core university courses/products or partnered courses/products.) If you were to simply make a single course sale each day at your promo price of $89 (50% = $44.50 commission per) x 30 days, you’d make roughly $1,335 a month/$ 16,020 a year. 

Payouts are made on the 1st of each month, at least 30 days after the referral is paid. So if your customer purchased a course on February 2nd, you’d be paid on April 1st.

Self-referrals are strictly prohibited. This program isn’t a personal discount system; it’s to reward you for referring others.

If you purchase anything from TTRPG University using your own affiliate link, your commission for that sale will be voided. You’ll still receive commissions earned on your legitimate referrals. 

Your affiliate link has a built-in one-time offer of a 40% discount on our core university courses. (That’s a $60 discount on our GM Intensive course, for example!)
 
This is an EXCLUSIVE deal for TTRPG U affiliate partners, so be sure to let your audience know they need to buy through your link to lock in this limited-time deal. 
 

We use a highly rated and highly trusted system for our affiliate program. They use detailed tracking technology and provide an intuitive dashboard to view your visitors, customers, and payments. Your links track every click for 30 days, so if your link is the most recent one that someone clicked on and they buy within 30 days of clicking it, you’ll get that credit. See the promotion tips above.

Yes. You’ll get credit for any sales tracked through your links. The only time you may not is if the customer clicked on someone else’s affiliate link after yours before purchasing. In that case, the other affiliate would earn credit for the sale.

Skip to content